PINOVA is an independent private equity firm with €300 million under management focusing on investments in innovative high-growth companies in German-speaking countries, the “innovative Mittelstand”. PINOVA offers customized and flexible private equity solutions via a majority or minority shareholding for a wide range of situations, from growth capital to succession solutions, with the objective of driving international growth. PINOVA invests in the following three sectors (1) Industrial Technology, (2) Information Technology and (3) Material Technology. Our current portfolio consists of ten companies. For further information please visit www.pinovacapital.com.
To strengthen our team in Munich we are looking for an outstanding personality to join PINOVA as an
This position offers an exciting opportunity to learn the ropes of private equity investing from origination, deal execution and portfolio management to exiting investments.
The Associate will work closely with the Partners supporting them along the value chain of investing:
- Deal sourcing: support of partners in managing key relationships to intermediaries, themebased deal flow generation;
- Deal structuring: preparation of financial models, management of acquisition financing partners;
- Due diligence: management of external due diligence providers, reference calls with customers as well as analysts and industry experts;
- Portfolio management: preparation of board meetings, setting-up of reporting tools, analysis of reporting results and management of specific portfolio projects (e.g. buy-andbuild).
- Equivalent of Master’s degree from a recognized institution in engineering, sciences or business administration and relevant internships;
- Up to four years of relevant professional experience (e.g. management consulting);
- Writing and presentation skills with fluency in German and English;
- Proficiency with financial numbers;
- Intensive Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Technical interest and understanding;
- Entrepreneurial thinking with pragmatic approach to problem solving;
- Team player with strong social competence, empathy and curiosity.