THE 360 DEGREES VIEW IN TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
You are curious and enthusiastic about a wide range of technological applications...
…get to know new technology companies that are unique in their field almost every day
You want to know how a company acquisition works...
…by driving a transaction yourself: by modeling business plans, analyzing value drivers and structuring a deal
You think out of the box and ask the right questions...
...you should raise your voice every day - as a permanent part of an investment team
You want to see how small, innovative teams become international companies...
...accompany at least one company and take part in strategic discussions
You like being part of a team that is driven by a collaborative spirit...
...work in our dynamic team in one of the most beautiful places in Munich
What you can expect with us
From day one, you will be closely supervised by a colleague and with our structured onboarding you will have the most important tools at hand. You will also quickly become part of a deal team. In this way, you will get to know exciting companies and analyse them together with the team.
As an integral part of this team, you will be closely involved in the most important steps:
- Discussions with experts and consultants to better understand the technology, the market and the competition
- Exchange with the top management of the company, ideally with an on-site visit
- Jointly develop the investment hypotheses, the financial model and the presentation for our investors
You will benefit from flat hierarchies, the knowledge of your colleagues and a lot of freedom for ideas, which will give you the opportunity to take on responsibility throughout the internship.
In addition to new projects, you will also work on the strategic development of a company from our portfolio. You will get to know the challenges of a medium-sized technology company and experience what entrepreneurship means in practice.
Despite all the work, fun is never neglected at PINOVA – look forward to soccer tournaments, great team events and a few after-work beer with your colleagues.
What you should bring with you
- Great enthusiasm for entrepreneurship and technology and fun to familiarize yourself with new and exciting topics on your own and as part of a team
- At least completed Bachelor with excellent performance in the subject groups of business, economics or MINT (mathematics, information technology, natural sciences and technology)
- First work experience as well as fun and empathy in dealing with diverse people
Please feel free to send your application directly to email@example.com